Techies in the Cloud
+44 (0) 1234 299 000
ACRONIS BACKUP CLOUD
Acronis Backup Cloud (formerly Acronis Backup as a Service) is a comprehensive, yet simple, complete, and cost-effective local and cloud backup and recovery solution that equips service providers to solve their customer’s data protection problems. Acronis Backup Cloud delivers a highly customised, complete, and reliable service that backs up data from any source and recovers to any destination and system.
The Acronis Backup Cloud solution has zero entry costs and a per-use business model. This eliminates any upfront investment so you can get to market quicker and grow your business.
WHY CHOOSE ACRONIS?
Are you looking to offer your customers a cloud-based solution that is ready to sell and quick to launch? Are you looking for the best backup solution to expand your portfolio?
As a service provider Acronis Backup Cloud is the solution you will want to add to your product portfolio. It provides a best-in-class solution that addresses your customer’s data protection needs and provides you with a solution that is easy, complete, and safe.
- Easy – Automates the deployment and management with a central web-based management console. Supports specific customer requirements with an easily customisable solution.
- Complete – Supports workstations and physical/virtual servers. Provides usage and billing reports for all channel levels and supports the customer sign-up process.
- Safe – Provides SSL encryption of management channels and in-transit and at-rest AES-256 encryption of data. Acronis Cloud Storage is located in Tier-IV designed, SSAE 16 certified data centres around the globe
Backup and recovery features
- Local and cloud backup for flexible, hybrid protection
- Recovery of any platform from the cloud to bare metal
- Backup and recovery of selected files, folders, or a complete system
- Backup of Windows and Linux servers and desktops/laptops
- Backup of Mac OS X desktop / laptop PCs
- Backup of Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange and Windows System State
- Support of six hypervisor virtual environments
-VMware vSphere / Microsoft Hyper-V / RHEV / Linux
KVM / Citrix XenServer / Oracle VM Server for ultimate
- Initial seeding to easily move larger volumes of data to the cloud:
1.Backup to an external HDD
2.Courier it to Service Provider or Acronis data centre
- Backup staging support for Disk-to-Disk-to-Cloud scheme to reduce management efforts and the production server’s load
WHY DO SMBS NEED ACRONIS BACKUP CLOUD?
- SMBs need to protect their data in the event of user errors, hardware failure, security breaches and viruses, loss or theft of devices, software errors, data leakage, and problems with software and hardware updates and upgrades.
- SMBs need to implement a hybrid protection strategy in order to have a local copy for quick recovery and copy in the cloud in the event of a disaster.
- SMBs want to replace tape and other legacy backup solutions
- SMBs want to reduce IT workload and improve productivity
WHY DO DECISION MAKERS CHOOSE ACRONIS?
- Backup administration trust Acronis’ reliable bare-metal recovery
- IT managers value Acronis’ multi-platform and multi-application data protection solutions
- CIOs trust the Acronis brand; its proven track record and years of data protection expertise
Get in touch
You can contact Techies Cloud using any of the following methods, or with the contact form on your left.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1234 299 000